The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Aimee

That good mood I was in yesterday has left me today. Ah well, at least I had it for a few shining moments yesterday.

Anyway, I have to cut out of here shortly, and head home because, miracle of miracles, they finally got me a nurse to infuse the meds I've been sitting on for over a week. Only problem is they forgot the premeds which means I'll be a miserable swollen mess who can't breathe by the time it's over. Sounds fun, huh? Ah well, beggars can't be choosers, can they?

Wish me luck.

1 Comments:

At Thu Jan 26, 05:14:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

What an insane rollercoaster you're being forced to ride, darling. I hope it ALL goes well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home