The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Aimee's Lazy Day.

So I was talking to my mom earlier and she told me that Cameron really wants to go to Disney Land (or rather after some research on my part, it’s actually Disney’s California Adventure park that he’s wanting to go to), and she insists that we should save up so we can take him. But...

"Disney Land? What on earth for? Disney World’s about 3 hours from here, and we can drive there, plus it’s a hell of a lot bigger. You did tell him it’s in California, right? He’d have to like get on a plane, and you do realize it isn’t a quick flight from here to there either."

"I know, I told him, but there’s this ride..."

"Wait, wait, wait... this, as in singular? One ride? He wants to go to Disney Land for one ride?"

"Yeah cause they don’t have that particular ride at Disney World."

"But one ride? Seriously. What’s so special about this ride that he wants to fly across the country just to ride it?"

"I don’t know? It’s some Sully ride he saw on TV."

"Sully? From Monsters, Inc.? He doesn’t really even like Monsters, Inc."

"Yeah, but he likes this ride."

"And you’re thinking we should fly across the country, and spend God only knows how much money because he wants to ride ONE ride based on characters from a movie that he doesn’t particularly like?"

"Of course."

And that ladies and gents, is most likely why my Cameron is a spoiled brat. Oh well, what am I going to do? I can’t stop her from spoiling him rotten.

Anyway, I slept until 3:00 pm today. And I know, how lazy of me, but who cares, it felt great! Once up, I spied a check from Christie laying across my keyboard, and you’d think I’d be happy, but it just succeeded in putting me in a pissy mood, so I left the following note taped to her door...

Christie,
Rent for this month is $570.00 NOT $350.00. I am well aware that you don’t give a rat’s ass whether or not I get evicted but unfortunately for you, I do. The landlord has given me until Wed. Feb 22nd before he tapes a 3 day notice to the door, you’ve got until Tues. Feb. 21st to come up with the remaining $220.00. I’m serious, Christie. I’m finished being nice.
Aimee

So I suppose we’ll see how she handles that one because she hates being called out or feeling pressured, but frankly, I don’t really give a fuck.

Aside from sleeping all day and taping snotty notes to Christie’s door, I didn’t do much of anything except go to dinner at with Drew. It was a lazy day and normally I’d feel guilty about that, but today, I don’t.

Anyhow, I hope you all had a pleasant Saturday.

Night.

P.S. I just read the most fantastic fucking thing ever, and while I can't really get into detail because it'll just get me in trouble, and then I'll probably have to deal with a couple of bitches that honestly, I'd like nothing more than to shove my foot up both of their ignorant asses, but though it pains me, I try to avoid the drama with these two because, well, this is supposed to be a peacful, non-confrontational place for Angie I. But I'll be damned if I can't stop laughing over the sudden brush with misfortune one of them is currently facing. Hee hee. Oh, past experience has proven that the dumb bitch will sucker a bunch of idiots into helping her out of the jam she's in, but if there was any justice in the world that egotistical, narcissistic, ignorant cunt would go down in flames. Ah, if only... I know, I know, laughing at someones misfortune--how rude. But when someone fucks me (and Angie, mind you) over as bad as they did, I can hold a mean fucking grudge.

3 Comments:

At Mon Feb 20, 08:23:00 AM, Blogger Angie said...

Apparently there's issues going on over at a certain website that shall remain nameless to protect the innocent? I'll try and check it out later today if I have time. I'm curious. . . .

 
At Mon Feb 20, 03:40:00 PM, Blogger Angie said...

If the board was anything like it was, say two years ago, with the member participation/interaction and most of all respect, I'd probably think about donating. But with the steady decrease in traffic, new members and even the "old" members that have fallen off, the lack of posts and most of all how much she's changed and who she's allowed to "have control" of the board, there's no way I'm contributing a penny.

I'm sorry to say it'll be sad to see what was once an exciting and fun place to hang out - go, but the board is what she let it become.

And unfortunately the interest in "him" has fallen off too, which really is too bad.

 
At Mon Feb 20, 04:12:00 PM, Blogger Angie said...

Knowing what I know about her, as well as knowing how she really feels about all those members she's constantly begging to help her save her dying board, I wouldn't give her a fucking thing. Ever.

You're right, two years ago it would've been a different story, but as far as I'm concerned, I've already given her more than she ever deserved. And so have you, hon.

And it is sad in a way because if not for her site, I might have never discovered how much I love to write, but she did this to herself, and she has to live with that. But honestly, do you think she cares? Really? Sure, she'll miss everyone kissing her ass, but when all is said and done, she doesn't give a fuck about any of those people save one, and herself, of course.

Oh well, c'est la vie, and hey, we've grown stronger without her.

I love ya, babe!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home