The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Friday, February 24, 2006

Aimee -- 2 Things (Quiz)...

Because I'm bored and I can think of absolutely nothing productive to talk about.


2 Things (Quiz)

Two Names You Go By:
1. Aim
2. Aimers

Two Things That Scare You:
1. Spiders (seriously, I have a wicked case of arachnophobia)
2. Being alone. I'm thinking being alone is my fate, but it does scare me, I don't like being alone, it's, well, lonely.

Two of Your Everyday Essentials:
1. Water
2. Coffee

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. My Skechers flip flops
2. Jean capri pants

Two of Your Favorite Bands or Musical Artists:
1. Eh, no one in particular--whatever appeals at the moment.
2. ^^ Ditto

Two of Your Favorite Songs - at the moment:
1. Beautiful Disaster -- Kelly Clarkson
2. Drift Away -- Uncle Kracker (Don't ask why cause honestly, I don't know, I just like it)

Two Things You Want in a Relationship:
1. Honesty
2. Respect

Two Physical Things that Appeal to You on the opposite sex:
1. Eyes
2. Mouth

Two of Your Favorite Hobbies:
1. Reading
2. Writing

Two Things you Want Really Badly:
1. Just to have some semblance of normalcy
2. And maybe a sprinkle of happiness wouldn't hurt

Two Places You Want to go on Vacation:
1. West
2. Northwest

Two Things You Want to Do Before You Die:
1. Quit smoking--I swear I can do it
2. Finish losing this bloody, bitching, self-esteem killing weight that I carry around with me so I can learn to feel comfortable in my skin again

Two Things You Normally Wouldn't Admit:
1. Come again? I don't quite understand the question.
2. Hmm, still not getting it...

Two Things You Are Thinking About Now:
1. Sex (Okay, I'm not really, but I probably should be because it'd be a hell of a lot more entertaining than anything I'm currently thinking about)
2. The messed up state of my life (SIGH, it's so depressing)

Two Stores You Go To A Lot:
1. Target
2. Barnes and Noble

Two people I would like to see take this quiz:
1. Anybody...
2. Everybody...

Two people I haven't talked to in a while:
1. I don't know? I don't really talk to many people
2. ^^ Ditto

Two things you are thankful for:
1. Family
2. Friends

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home