The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Thursday, February 23, 2006

I just don't get it!?!

I don't understand how any halfway responsible adult can justify taking money from a bunch of misguided teenagers?

If it were me, and I ran what has always been a free forum that due to circumstances beyond my control started to decline, I'd close up shop before I started begging people (especially young, naive people) for money to help keep my joke of a site from going under. Because I don't know if anyone is paying attention, but that's what it's become--a joke, and not an amusing one.

I don't get why she doesn't just let it go? Before our friendship came to a nasty halt, all the bitch ever did was complain about the sites upkeep, the thankless members and any other thing she could find to complain about.

Narcissism is an ugly thing, and if any one of those people stopped to think about it, they'd realize that her enormous "me, me, me" complex is the only reason she wants to keep it going.

Oh well, not my problem anymore, it just pisses me off that she continues to get away with manipulating people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home