The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Aimee -- Wow, it's been a few days, huh?

Well it's only because invariably, I have been unable to visit my happy place, and therefore, I've been a bit bitchy this week. Honestly, it's a wonder that anyone within glancing distance is still walking around with their skin fully intact. I do believe I've proven this week that looks definitely can't kill because if they could, there'd be a few less people roaming the earth.

Anyhow, I happen to be in a fairly decent mood today, the why's of that odd little phenom remain a mystery because it isn't Friday, I'm over-tired and nothing has really changed since yesterday or last week or--you get the point. Hmm. It could be the fact that I had the most erotic dream I've ever had in my life last night. And it makes absolutely no sense really, because the timing was well, strangely inappropriate considering I spent a ridiculous amount of time weeping (have I ever mentioned that I'm a crier? Not so much at movies or commercials or songs (though embarrassingly enough, I have been known to cry during any and all of those things), but the least little thing in my personal life, happy or sad, sends me into a sniffling, weepy mess of tears. What can I say? I'm a tad over-sensitive) last night, and by the time I went to bed, my eyes were puffy, my nose was an unnatural shade of red, and I looked like complete hell, but apparently that doesn't matter, my mind wanted to take a sidetrip, and no amount of tears were going to stand in its way. Aside from the tears and weird timing, what went down in my dream was something I've never (ever) consciously imagined my self doing, it was, well, different and probably a bit beyond what most people would consider comfortable. And that's all I'm going to say about that, if you're curious, you'll just have to use your imagination.

So other than erotic dreams, murderous looks, sarcastically bitchy comments and a whole lot of weeping, I haven't done all that much worth talking about this week. Maybe next week will be better, one can hope anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home