The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

aimee

If I were a bit more technologically inclined I would’ve posted some rather ancient pictures of yours truly that my dad found this afternoon while he was going through some of my gramma’s things, but alas, I’m not so you’ll just have to imagine how ridiculously cute I was(n’t) before the age of 10.

Well, I thought last week was rough at work, but let me tell you, today took the cake. It was awful, awful, awful--the day from hell--and I swear, I was 5 seconds from killing someone all day long, it’s a miracle I didn’t. It’s probably because I was (am) tired. The trip to Gainesville wore me out, and I just wasn’t ready to step into the mass chaos that was work today, I do believe I needed an extra day off to unwind, but that wasn’t to be.

And since I left the hospital yesterday I’ve been doing nothing but wishing that just this once, the "worst case" scenario was just that, a scenario, but that wasn’t to be either.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, life’s a bitch.

But on a positive note, Cameron got a smiley face for today on the behavior chart his teacher sends home from school daily. Go Cameron.

Anyhow, it was a rough day, but seeing as I’m feeling strangely mellow at the moment, I shall cease with the complaining and just say goodnight.

1 Comments:

At Sat Mar 11, 12:20:00 AM, Blogger Angie said...

Awww, thank you, Jeff! I was actually kinda cute when I was little.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home