The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Well,

I'm not dead nor am I better, and I never did manage to make it to the doctor on Tuesday like I was supposed to or today and definitely not tomorrow, work is just too busy this week as we have monthly bills due to be turned into the builder on Friday. Oh well, I'm dealing and if it does't magically go away by Monday, I'll go to the doctor then.

Not much else has been happening in my world. Just work, work, work. Blah. And I don't forsee anything exciting going down anytime soon either. The most exciting thing I can think of that's coming up is I get my bedroom back, and I'm going to start moving my stuff back up there this weekend. It'll actually be a pain in the ass, but I'll be glad to have some privacy again.

And that's it, it's almost 2 in the morning and I have to get up at 6, I should probably go to bed. We'll see. Night.

P.S. Jeff, no they're not, I'll try to find a picture so you can see what I'm talking about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home