The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

This, that or the other thing.

Okay, so this is more than likely that, but it's alright because I do believe I caught it before I'll be needing to make any dreaded trips to the emergency room. I just have to find the time to swing into my doctor's office tomorrow and he should be able to prescribe some antibiotics that'll fix me right up. It still sucks though because it's quite painful, and I'm no fan of pain.

The rest of the day was blah. Cameron had an accident at school that required me to leave work and head home to get him a change of clothes so I could drop them off to him. And he was so upset by all this that he didn't want to go back to class, but I had to go back to work so I promised him that someone would pick him up right after school and he wouldn't have to go to aftercare. It was a ballsy promise on my part because I hadn't asked anyone yet, but Robin came to the rescue and picked him up for me. The only icky part was that I had to go to the farm after work to pick him up, and since I've been miserable all day with this thing, that was the last thing I wanted to do. But I did it.

And God, I have such a headache right now, but it's my own fault because I knew better than to lay down after my dad got here this evening, but I did it anyway. I went out like a light for a few hours, and for some reason when I do that, I always wake up with a pounding headache. But I just took some motrin so hopefully that'll kick the headache back a few notches.

And that's all, I should probably go back to bed, but I just don't feel like it right now. Maybe in a bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home