The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Saturday, March 04, 2006

And I'm off.

On the road again, and all that noise. It’s a rather long and tedious drive and we’re planning to stop for dinner on the way so I need to get out of here shortly because I have to stop in Boca to pick up Drew before I hit the turnpike.

I hope the remainder of your weekend is peachy--play nice and have some fun for me, will ya?

‘Til we meet again or some such thing... later.

2 Comments:

At Sat Mar 04, 11:07:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hope you have a nice weekend, despite the stressful reasons for going. Thinking of you..

 
At Mon Mar 06, 01:31:00 PM, Blogger Angie said...

Thank you, love.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home