The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Friday, March 10, 2006

Oh Joy, more cleaning. Blah.

Well, this day is finally coming to a close (thank you God), and it's a good thing too because I feel like utter hell. All I wanna do right now is lay down and go to sleep for awhile, but that's not an option for me today because my mom isn't picking Cameron up like she normally does on Friday's. She picked him up last night because I was having my infusion, and she has Sarah tonight because Christie is working an over-nighter. Oh well, I'll just have to deal.

And I pray to anything holy that I feel better tomorrow because if I don't, it's going to be one hellacious day for me. We're cleaning out my garage because my dad needs to start moving stuff in. And since my garage is a fucking disaster area, it wasn't going to be any fun when I was feeling peachy, but now that I'm not, it's going to be sheer toture. Sigh.

Anyhow, cleaning out my garage and trying to finish clearing out the mess Christie left behind in the master bedroom so I can move back in there are the highlights of my weekend. Sounds fun, don't it?

Ah well, I do hope that you all have a much more exciting weekend than the one I'm sure to have.

1 Comments:

At Sat Mar 11, 12:14:00 AM, Blogger Angie said...

With my frog voice and all? LOL.

I enjoyed it too, my friend, it's always a pleasure. Sincerely.

And thank you for the well wishes!

XoXo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home