The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Oh, goody goody gumdrops...

I get to have surgery. Yee haw, whoo hoo and all that jazz. The doctors office has to call me back later today after they've spoken to outpatient, but they're aiming for Monday. That sucks. Oh well, it's nothing I haven't done before so there's no sense feeling pissy about it. As to why, well, that's a bit of a grey area, the doc said that he doesn't believe it's cancer, but as it isn't painful, and it isn't going away, it needs to be cut out and sent to the pathologist so that they can biopsy it. So it looks like I'll be getting to visit all my friends in the North Broward Medical Center Outpatient Department again. Fun stuff.

And oddly, I'm not really worried, I just hate doctors and hospitals and surgical procedures of any kind, you know?

In other news: Ain't he cute?




I think so, but I might be more than a bit biased.

2 Comments:

At Wed Mar 22, 01:55:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, he really looks like you.

You know I'll be thinking of you and keeping hopes up that all will be fine

 
At Thu Mar 23, 01:52:00 PM, Blogger Angie said...

He does, doesn't he? But I'll bet I don't look half as cute when I'm sleeping!

And thank you, love. Your thoughts are a comfort to me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home