The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Sunday, March 19, 2006

'Tis Sunday already--sigh.

Well, I got up much earlier today than I did yesterday, but that’s only because Cameron had some kind of problem with me trying to sleep (ornery brat), and even though I was up earlier, I’ve still managed to maintain that lazy status I was pushing yesterday. But I do believe that’s about to be viciously put to death as my dad just called, and that means he’ll be over here shortly harassing me into doing some of that work I didn’t do yesterday. Blah. Boo. Hiss. And no bloody fun.

Anyhow, Cameron is spending the day with his father, and let me tell you, that was an argument. He just did not want to go today, and he was a mite peeved at me because I made him. He has this thing lately where he doesn’t like to be away from home, he told my mom that it’s because he needs to be home with me, and that’s really sweet, but he needs to spend time with Drew too. But he was okay with it when I left him, so all is well, and I’m happy about that because I hate making him do something that he doesn’t want to do, but I just think it’s important that they spend time together.

And I can’t believe it’s Sunday already. Where the hell did the weekend go? Maybe I’m just getting old, but they seem to fly by me anymore. I wish time would slow down just a bit and give me a chance to catch up.

I lost another 3 lbs this week and how I managed to do that will forever remain a mystery, but maybe it’ll just keep going because I’ve got a bit to go before I’m happy with myself. I’m going to start the whole Curves thing on Monday so hopefully that’ll help it keep going in a positive direction. We’ll see.

And that’s it, I’m just sitting here waiting for my dad to get here and start harassing me. I hope you all have a lovely Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home