The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Monday, March 20, 2006

Why are Monday's such a bitch?

You have this joke of a weekend that just flies right by you--poof, and then it's gone--and suddenly you're starting the week with some godawful day that you'd like to completely erase from your memory bank. Blah.

So, can you guess how my day is going? And it's not really all that bad, but it isn't really all that great either. What it is--is annoyingly and tediously busy. And I'm trying to figure out when "professional laminator" became a part of my job title. I swear I couldn't find the word laminate or any variation of the word anywhere on my resume. Hmm. And you know, everytime Terry walks through my office, he says, "It's not the terminator, but the laminator." Smartass.

Anyhow, after my trip to Curves this evening I have to take Cameron to Target (or some such place) because I promised him that if he was good yesterday I'd get him a computer game, he's been asking for one for a while now. Thing is, my mouse sucks, seriously it does, it's one of those wireless ones and no matter where I put the damn reciever, it still tells me that the wireless signal is low and so it's a pain in the ass to use. I can already hear all the whining and complaining that will ensue when Cameron is trying to play whatever game he decides to get. Sigh. I suppose I could just buy a new one while we're at the store, but I hate to spend the extra money, you know, because that stuff isn't all that easy to come by now-a-days. Oh well, I guess I'll just deal with the little monsters complaining.

Aside from that, my night is wide open and I have no clue what I'm going to do to entertain myself, maybe I'll read book, there are a couple that I've been meaning to read but haven't gotten around to yet. We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home