The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Saturday, April 01, 2006

More Pictures...

Since I just know how much you guys enjoyed the pictures I posted of my bedroom last night (*snort*), I'm going to post more pictures to entertain (bore) you with. But no more free tours of my bedroom, it's the Parkinson's Walk-a-thon today. Ooo, exciting (not). And I'm even posting the horrible ones of myself that were taken, just scroll down real quick and you shouldn't be frightened too badly (I'm not kidding, they ARE pretty bad ones).


^^ Me, my mom and Christie

^^ Me.

^^ Me (my darling child told me that I look ugly in this picture. Ain't he sweet? I can't get upset with him though as I do believe he has a point).

^^ Drew and Cameron.

^^ Me.

^^ Christie and Sarah.

^^ Sarah.

^^ Christie.

^^ Cameron.

^^ My mom, Cameron and Sarah.

^^ My mom, Cameron and Sarah.

^^ Cameron and Sarah.

^^ Cameron and Sarah.

^^ Cameron.

1 Comments:

At Mon Apr 03, 07:48:00 PM, Blogger Angie said...

Thank you, my frined! And yes, he is that.

The skies are blue, but it's hotter than bloody hell and because we're in desperate need of some rain, they're having some wicked brush fires 'round here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home