The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Friday, April 07, 2006

Thank the gods it's Friday...

Seriously. It's been one bitch of a week and I've been in one bitch of a mood.

Warren, my poor warehouse guy, who (as Cathy puts it) "likes" me, pulled up a chair yesterday and asked, "Are you alright, hon, because you've been a bit testy all week." I had to laugh, not at him, mind you, but at the word he chose, let me tell you, he was being extremely nice because testy is a mild word for what I've been this week.

The other day I said there was "no rhyme and no reason" for my mood this week, but that's just bullshit because there are a whole myriad of rhymes and reasons, I just don't feel like talking about them because it's pointless really and won't do anything but rehash what's bothering me.

Anyhow, it's Friday and I'm bound and determined to pull myself out of this miserable funk I've been in this week so I can start on a positive note next. Wish me luck.

And have a great weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home