The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Monday, April 17, 2006

Go Aimee, go, go...

I don't really have much of anything to talk about, it's Monday and in typical Monday fashion, it was a lousy day and to increase the lousiness factor, I've pretty much felt a step down from blah for most of it. And that's mainly because tonight I was making my first apperance at Curves since I was forced to take a unplanned hiatus from my nifty new workout plan last month and since it has been a month since I joined Curves that meant weight and measurement time. With only two workouts under my belt, it was bound to be bad news. Bummer.

Except it wasn't, not really. Somehow I managed to lose a pound, lower my BMI and lose a half inch in every spot (chest, arm, waist, abdomen, hips) except my thighs. Go figure that one. It's a mystery, but I'm not complaining.

So I'm not feeling so blah anymore. Go me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home