The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Friday, April 14, 2006

Blah, blah, blah.

Today was completely uneventful and tonight is pretty much the same, I'm just sitting here doing a whole bunch of nothing--fun, huh? So needless to say, I have absolutely nothing to talk about.

Anyhow, I was harrassing my kid with the camera again earlier. So here ya go, more pictures.



^^ Ain't he cute?


^^ This is a bad picture, but I think he looks cute.



^^ Cameron wanted to take one too. Don't I look pretty with no make-up? NOT. What I look, is rough.


^^ Awww...


^^ Nighty night.



Alright it's back to the wonderful world of nothing for me. I hope you're all having a more exciting night than I. See ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home