The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Yeah, yeah, yeah--I know...

I need to stop with all the pictures already or turn this bloody thing into a picture blog, but I just can't help myself.

And you know, I gotta feel for Cameron sometimes because it must get annoying having some woman constantly chasing you around with a camera, but again, I can't help myself, he's my baby, the only one I'm ever going to have so I get carried away. You should see the ridiculous amount of pictures I have from when he was teeny tiny (he was so cute), it's obnoxious.

Anyhow, the youth minister at my dad's church invited Cameron to an Easter egg hunt so like the good mommy I am (*snort*), I took him.








1 Comments:

At Sun Apr 16, 10:36:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Sun on Easter weekend? I'm so jealous. We had an outdoor community egg hunt for the kids, and it rained.

Cameron looks to be enjoying himself--thanks for sharing the pics, and don't fret over sharing too many--it isyour blog (well half)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home