The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Yawn.

Today was a lazy day. I did absolutely nothing worth talking about. Well, unless you want to hear about my trip to the grocery store, but I'm not figuring you do.

Anyhow, here's some more pictures of my ornery child (who, mind you, only half-ass cleaned his room--brat).







2 Comments:

At Tue Apr 25, 11:07:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

You think he did it to test your resolve re: doing something cool if he did clean it?

 
At Tue Apr 25, 12:41:00 PM, Blogger Angie said...

I'm sure he did, he's always testing me to see if I'll give in. And honestly, I often do and that's going to have to change.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home