The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Thursday, April 20, 2006

You know...

...Aimee is slightly agitated about something at the moment. Seriously, I am.

Two days in a row my home phone has started ringing at an ungodly hour of the morning (3:55am and 4:34am). And after I stumble out of bed half unconscious, trip over a hundred things on the way to my desk, curse under my breath, etc.--I pick up the phone and my "Private Caller" (I hate when people block their info) doesn't say a bloody thing!

What's with that?

I don't give a rats ass about what time the calls are coming in, but the fact that whoever it is has decided that after I drag my ass out of bed to answer it, they're not going to say anything!

It's SO annoying!

2 Comments:

At Fri Apr 21, 04:08:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Just want to be sure you know it was not me--I'd talk. And I wouldn't call that late unannounced...

That sucks

 
At Fri Apr 21, 05:55:00 PM, Blogger Angie said...

No, I didn't think it was you, my love.

I'm the one we have to worry about going mute, not you.

And you are free to call as late as you want.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home