The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

So Aims, whatcha been up to?

Well since you asked, I'll tell you. Not a damn thing.

Let's see...

Thursday--nothing. Friday--ah, I'm fairly sure I went to bed not long after I came home from work and pretty much stayed there so that'd fall under the category of nothing. Saturday--hmm, what did I do Saturday? I can't remember so chances are it was more of nothing, although, I did go out to dinner with Drew Saturday night to this little Cuban restaurant that had some kickass food. Sunday--amazingly enough, I actually worked up the energy to drag my ass out of the house on Sunday, we took Cameron to see 'Ice Age: The Meltdown' (funny movie, I enjoyed it). Monday--work, Curves, grocery store, TV, bed (in that order). Tuesday--work, a whole lot of TV (didn't 'House' rock?), bed (in that order). And today it's been more work and a whole bunch more TV (House done went and rocked again and I'm digging the word "trinogamous") during which I baked a cake for Cathy's birthday tomorrow...





Ain't I sweet? Not really, but go ahead, humor me, you know you wanna.

And that's all folks. My life is so anticlimactic I'm putting myself to sleep.

2 Comments:

At Sat May 06, 12:48:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

That is the second best flavour of Propel you're sporting there

 
At Sat May 06, 11:23:00 AM, Blogger Angie said...

You know, I haven't even tried it. Kim gave it to me because Nicky didn't like it and she thought maybe Cameron would, but he says it's too sweet. So I guess I'll have to try one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home