The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Happy Administrative Professionals Day...

...to all you Administrative Professionals out there. Hope it's a good one.

Alright, no more talking about my long, hot, steamy showers--that was so yesterday. Besides now you know about my random dalliances with body lotions and foot cream and shimmering body sprays so what else is there to say?

Anyhow, I had a nice day, really I did. I got flowers and a balloon and a card and they made me a pretty sign and bought me lunch. I feel so loved.

Wanna see? Well, if you insist (heh heh)...






Ain't that just the sweetest thing? Me thinks so.

4 Comments:

At Thu Apr 27, 06:15:00 PM, Blogger T - Another Geek Girl said...

Very cool!

I got a big fat nothing.
*sigh*

Life sucks sometimes.

 
At Sat Apr 29, 11:00:00 AM, Blogger Angie said...

I concur--Life does most definitely suck sometimes!

I'm blessed because I work for some really great people, but I know there are a lot of others who don't.

I'm sorry you didn't get anything (*frown*), but we can share mine if you want!

Thanks for stopping by, Tricia!

 
At Mon May 01, 12:20:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

just popping in to say I hope you've had a good weekend, and have a good day as well. Be talking to you soon...

 
At Mon May 01, 08:39:00 AM, Blogger Angie said...

Thank you, Evan love. And I'll be looking forward to it cause I miss you. Lots.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home