The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

***AMERICAN IDOL***SPOILER ALERT***

What in the bloody hell is wrong with America??













That's it, I disown the lot of you!

Alright, alright--I don't, but why Chris Daughtry? Why? I ask. WHY? What in the hell is with that?

I'm so bummed, Chris should've been in the finale.

*unhappy*sigh*

1 Comments:

At Sat May 13, 02:01:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

From his audition I thought he'd make it to the finale. I was really bummed when Seacrest told him he was gone. I can't believe Taylor or Elliot have made it this far, and Cathrine should've been gone after screwing up her lines...

Ah well, at least I still imagine a world where Daughtry puts out more of his own musiv and we'll see how he is when not under the thumb of Idol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home