The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Angie's Entry

I'm here at my part time job, I'm done with all my work and now it's my to mess around before I leave.

Anyone have any plans for this long weekend? Mine are work today for a while then I'm going up to Sista's to play cards tonight. Tomorrow - nothing planned so far. Monday I'll be working at my full time job. Who's going to pass up holiday before their trip to Vegas? Not I. I need to bump before I go cause I won't be getting paid for the week I'm going to be gone.

Updates: I haven't seen Ben or talked to him. But he wasn't happy about going to court with his ex earlier this week. I haven't heard the verdict, but I'm sure I will tonight. I'm hoping that he comes over and plays cards with us. He's got his son this weekend, but that hasn't stopped him before. So please send me some good vibes!!

Brother texted me this morning and I swear if he backs out of this game tonight, I'm driving up to St. Cloud to personally beat the crap out of him. Never mind that he's 6' 5" and out weights me by 75 pounds. We,me and Sista, put this game together for him, cause he's missed the last two times we've all gotten together to play - so he better decide that playing cards with us is a better time than UFC with Steve. But he's grown man and can make his own decisions. . . .

Yoga class was cool - it kicked my butt but it's a workout. Anyone who thinks that streching and balancing isn't a workout - I challenge you to try yoga. Pilates - you gotta have a solid core man. It was a good workout, but it makes me realize how out of shape I am. But I am wearing clothes that I haven't been comfortable in, in almost a year and those clothes are loose, even baggy which makes me really happy cause I feel good and that's the best part.

I did weigh myself this morning and I'm down!! I normally wouldn't post my weight, but I'm proud of this and I hope I continue to lose like this before I leae for Vegas. I'm down to 156.5 as of this morning. I'm proud of this because I'd been up and down between 159 and 162 for a couple weeks. So I'm going to take it easy on the drinking this weekend so I don't go and gain it all back.

Besides that, it's susposed to hit 90 today and near 95 tomorrow. Can you say welcome to summer in MN?

Well, I've learned that if I buy smokes, even with intention to leave them at my part time job so I don't have to bum them off my co-workers, I carry them with me like my childhood blankie. Yes, I'm smoking again. Sort of. I don't smoke in my house - I smoke maybe one a night in the garage. Half and half. It's still bad that I've started again, but ya know what, I will stop again. I'm making a pack last almost a week.
I know, excuses, excuses. But I really like to smoke. But I can quit again if I want to and that's power.

My friend Amy, that I'm going to Vegas with was in a pretty bad car accident, but she and her son are ok. She's sore and a little banged up, but she assured me that Vegas was still on. She's bruised but she's got muscle relaxers and she plans on getting a lot of rest this weekend.

14 more days to Vegas!! I can hardly believe it. The closer it gets, the more excited I get.

I bought these cute/sexy shoes last night and they're even comfortable. Their espadrills, black or course, but before I go to Vegas I'm going to go back and get the white ones. I fit into a smaller size, a whole size smaller than I normally wear. They have the long ribbons that tie up your chin, just over you ankle. I love them.

I looked at the house across the street from Sista last Friday. I like it, I don't love it. So I called my current mortgage holder and they pre-approved me for the loan amount if I want to put in an offer. I talked to my realtor, he's checking with another mortgage source and is going to get back to me. I also have to call a friend of mine that's a loan officer and see what numbers he can come up with.
I was really surprised that they approved me for the amount that I would offer on the house. I don't think I could afford the payments, well I could but then I'd be right back where I was 3 months ago and I don't want to do that. I just got ahead and comfortable with my finances again. I don't want to go house poor. But the house is newer, nicer than mine with a full finished basement, three car garage, nice big kitchen. And the best part, its right across the street from Sista who would be my lawn care and exterior care professional. For no fee, other than the occasional meal. Added bonus, I'd also be right across the street from Ben.
As a matter of fact, the house is really a slightly smaller version of his. Hmmm, something to think about huh? LOL

Ok, I'm outtie campers. I'm gonna go home and try and burn a CD then head up to Sista's for a night of cards and hopefully A LOT of flirting with hottie Ben.

Question: Is it weird that we've slept together but haven't exchanged numbers??
*earlier this week, Teresa told me if I was worried about him, then I should call him. So I said this to her. "I have his cell number"
"Well then call him"
"I can't"
"Why"
"Cause he didn't exactly give it to me"
"How did you get it?"
"Sista has it written on her garage wall and I put it into my cell phone. So I can't call him"
"Sure you can"
"And what am I susposed to tell him when he asks how I got his number? Tell him I memorized it and put it in my cell? Yeah, cause that's not stalkerish at ALL!"
"Good point"

I'm not going to push anything with him, but I really like him. A lot.

Have a safe and fun weekend!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home