The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Aimee's Entry.

I don't particularly like when people watch me sleep because it's a vulnerable time, you have no control over what you're doing or how you look, but strangely enough, I actually like this picture.



If this is how I looked every time I sleep I probably wouldn't mind it so much, but seeing as I look at myself every morning in the mirror, I can assure you that this peaceful thing I've got going on is a rare thing.

Anyhow, I don't really have all that much to talk about. Life's been pretty good lately, I'm happy and I like it, now I just have to try and keep it.

Only downside at the moment is my Cameron is gone, he's at his grandma's until Monday afternoon and I miss him. I miss cuddling up with him in the mornings and hanging out with him in the afternoons and tucking him in at night. I can't wait until he comes home.

And that's it. I hope you all are having a lovely weekend and Ang, I hope you felt my positive vibes, cupcake!

2 Comments:

At Mon May 29, 07:35:00 PM, Blogger Drew said...

Very cute pic.

I've been told that I snore... And while enough people have told me so that it is more then probable... never being able to HEAR MYSELF snore, I live in denial.

 
At Mon May 29, 10:22:00 PM, Blogger Angie said...

I've heard the same thing said about moi and I object (although it's probably true...)

And thanks about the pic.

Aimee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home