The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Monday, May 29, 2006

Angie's Entry

Well Saturday night was fun. I lost both games, but Brother won both, and he needs the money for the new car he going to get today, hopefully. His current car is a piece of crap. But I think I was able to talk him into getting rid of it before it dies on him and he's stranded somewhere between here and Vermillion with a huge towing bill. His girlfriend's dad works at a dealership and get put him into pretty much anything he wants. He's due to drive back to Vermillion this week so I asked him to please dump the old car before it dies.

Poker was fun, Sista's girlfriend was the drunk for a change. So I got to sit outside with her for a while and talk which is cool. Even though she beat me three hand in a row the first game with a full house each time. I still love her. Her queso dip is the best thing on the planet.

I didn't get to see hottie. At all. He ended up having to watch his son and his nephew or something crazy and he was pissed off about it cause he was really looking forward to playing with us. So I was bummed. We were hoping that he'd get home before we started game two so he could play, but no such luck. So no flirting or one on one time for me.

Sista wanted me to take a shot at her friend's brother, but um no thanks. Yeah he's a nice guy and all but, he's a little to loud for my tastes. I can be loud too, but I dunno. When I went out the second game, he came and sat outside with me and was - emotional about his brother and the stuff that he's going through. I mean he's a nice guy and all, but not really my type.

Sista was like S is a really good guy, way better than Ben. My how quickly we turn huh? At least that's what I was thinking. I told her, yeah S is a nice guy but not my type and I'm too into Ben to really take an interest. She's like - why. Cause Ben's a good guy too, and definitely more mellow. S is a little too high strung and apparently can't hold his liquor very well.

Work is very quiet today, but I'm wearing my new shoes and holy crap are they comfy. Lunch just got here. Famous Dave's BBQ, so it should be good. We had bagels and OJ for breakfast and we only have to work until 2.

It's susposed to get nasty this afternoon with some isolated but potentially severe thunderstorms, hail and wind. It was windy yesterday but it helped cause it was so humid. I finally broke down and turned on the air last night at like 9. I just felt so bad for my doggy. It's going to get to 92 today, yesterday it was 97 I believe.

Other than that, it was a quiet weekend. I didn't gain a pound back and that makes me very happy. I felt really good Saturday. Sista said I looked really good too. I'm just happy to be hovering around the 150 mark.

Well, I'm going to head down the isle here and grab some lunch even though I'm not really hungry!

Have a good day!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home