The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Friday, June 02, 2006

Heely's...

This is for Drew and anyone else who doesn't know what "Heely's" are.



What they are, in my opinion, is obnoxious and bloody dangerous. Sigh.

3 Comments:

At Fri Jun 02, 07:48:00 PM, Blogger Angie said...

Heh--I say that all the time!

 
At Sat Jun 03, 11:36:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

one of my old fosters had a pair. they're very annoying

 
At Sat Jun 03, 07:03:00 PM, Blogger Drew said...

Lord Almighty....

I didn't know those were 'heelys' I think I've misheard what they were called because I call them wheelies.

I see tons of kids zipping along the museum in them... and I want to shake some sense into the 'rents. The museum, as museums are wont to do, has MARBLE floors and is filled with people.

I'm not going to go into any horror stories about them( though I have heard one or two second hand). All I'm gonna say, is you should teach him skate saftey... And tell the gifters( grands?) to run gift ideas through you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home