The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Drew's Tag Back.

Because Drew insists that sanity is VASTLY overrated (LOL), he tagged back on the "five questions" meme and seeing as I'm the lousiest question asker like ever, it's taken me this long to come up with five questions for him. They're not the best questions (I did mention how lousy I am at this questions asking thing, didn't I? Heh), but here they are...

1. I'm not familiar with the EFF, but seeing as they have an affection for my mailbox, I am familiar with the ACLU, so, why those two? And does one tempt you more than the other?

2. From reading your blog, I know that you're not happy with your current job (or your previous ones from what I gather) and you'd like a job utilizing your education, but putting all things aside--educational background, comfort level, financial issues, etc.--what area of work, above all others, would make you the happiest job wise? Or simply put, do you have a dream job, Drew?

3. You said your mom used to work at National Lampoon (an adult humor mag)--I think that's way cool, btw--so, I'm curious, what was that like?

4. I have a couple friends in the Boston area, but I've never actually been there, it sounds like you're rather fond of it though, so I'm wondering, if I were to come to Boston, what's the one thing that I absolutely must see and/or do while I'm there? And why?

5. And because reading is one of my absolute favorite things to do, I'm going to turn your question around on you. Do you have a favorite book and/or author that you'd recommend I check out? And what is it about the book and/or author that sets it/them apart from others?

2 Comments:

At Tue Jun 20, 09:32:00 PM, Blogger Drew said...

Done... took me a while... but done.

 
At Thu Jun 22, 09:50:00 AM, Blogger Angie said...

Cool answers, Drew!! Really cool! Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home