The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Friday, June 30, 2006

Aimee--It's Friday...

YAY! And saints be praised, I've been blessed with a 4-day weekend! Coolness! Since my Cameron is gone, I don't really know what I'm going to do with myself for fours days, but I'm certainly not complaining! It's like a mini-vacation and that's a very (very) lovely thing!

Thanks to a screw up with my meds, tonight I get to have my infusion, which kinda sorta sucks, but alas, it has to be done so I'm gonna be a good girl and just do it with nary a complaint uttered (probably--I mean, I might complain just a little). So while you're all out enjoying your Friday evening, I'll be hooked up to an IV pole in a drug induced coma--fun! Have some fun for me, will you?

Tomorrow is my families annual 4th of July BBQ/fireworks thingamajig and my mom really really wants me to go (she's reverted to bribing now, hmm, I really really want those shoes--LOL), but I don't know if I want to go, there's just so much drama going on lately and I don't think I'm up to dealing with it. We'll see.

I'm supposed to be working on penning a 15,000 word erotica themed story (a novella I believe that's called) so I can submit it to an eBook publisher and as my pal Sasha says, start trying to build my career. This would be a very good thing if I actually thought I could do it, but as always, I have doubts in myself. Maybe that's what I'll do with my 4 day weekend because I'll never know if I can actually do it unless I give it a try. Wish me luck.

And that's about it for me. I hope you all have a supre-fantastic weekend.

2 Comments:

At Sun Jul 02, 09:43:00 PM, Blogger Angie said...

Oh, Jason! I've been a lazy, good for nothing all weekend and in doing so, I've been neglecting my blog! I sorry!

You're back--YAY! Welcome, welcome--I have sincerely missed you! And I will definitely swing by and say hello!

Xo,
Aimee

 
At Mon Jul 03, 12:30:00 PM, Blogger Angie said...

JaSon - I'm glad your back too!!

Aim,
I've been remiss in my logging on to yahoo at night and sending emails. My ISP sucks and I'll be switching to comcast by the end of next week. I'm tired of shutting down and restarting my PC four times an hour due to it locking up.

I shall make a post soon, cause I know how much everyone likes to read about me! NOT!! That's ok though, you've always been more interesting!! XOXO!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home