The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Monday, June 26, 2006

Aimee

I don't know what the hell happened, but my body decided to rebel against me this weekend and it was a most unpleasant thing. I slept until 4 o'clock on Saturday and then I sorta felt like a rather large vehicle ran right over me and Sunday I didn't do much more than lay around in bed all day (Drew was a sweetheart, he hung out and watched movies with me all day), but Sunday night was kinda like hell on earth, I was weak and tired and I'd swear to anything that some awful prescence had taken up residence in my stomach and was having a field day kicking, twisting and otherwise making a mess of things in there--it hurt.

And honestly, I'm not feeling at all well today. Blah.

1 Comments:

At Mon Jun 26, 08:13:00 PM, Blogger Drew said...

Sorry if Evan or I gave you something. I know I'm feeling better but... yeah I was dead in the water the past few days. I took a decongestant several times yesterday( and once this am). And I've been drinking LOTS of water.

I don't know how often I was on the sales floor today between drinking the water... and well...

I hope you feel better. and if not see a doctor. I find amazing how much my stomac calmed down after I quit my last job
;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home