The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Aim-to-the-ee...

When I regain possesion of my digital camera (which I believe is in Christie's hot little hands at the moment), I shall post pictures from the family's annual 4th of July thingamajig, which, because the 4th is on a Tuesday this year, was yesterday. It was funner and less climactic than I was anticipating, which, mind you, is actually a very good thing.

Anyhow, it's a bit after 11:00pm on Sunday, I don't have to work tomorrow and I'm thinking very seriously about going to bed. There's probably something a bit wrong with that scenario, but since I can't think of exactly what that is, I'm not going to take issue with it and go to bed anyway.

So, nighty night.

3 Comments:

At Mon Jul 03, 01:09:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Bed is nice. Sweet dreams

 
At Mon Jul 03, 11:52:00 AM, Blogger Angie said...

Yes, it is nice, very much so. And they were sweet, delectably so.

Thanks, love!

 
At Mon Jul 03, 12:31:00 PM, Blogger Angie said...

Hope your infusion went well, my mom had one on Friday as well. She had to cancel dinner cause the benadryl hit her harder than she expected.

Hope you're having a good four day weekend!! I'm one of the lucky schmucks that gets to work today!

Oh well. I have tomorrow off and Friday too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home