The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

And finally...

My Cameron is home.



And look, he has teeth, he didn't have those when he left, just two cute little empty spaces where his teeth should be. And he's gotten taller. And I just now noticed, but he has my round chubby face and it's actually cute on him--me, not so much.

Sigh.

I am so happy I could cry, which is kind of like an oxymoron, but damned if I care, my baby is home and I'm feeling completely complete again. Gods, I missed that kid.

P.S. My services as a juror are done for at least the next 12 months--YAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home