The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Friday, July 28, 2006

Aimee--Yummy Stuff.

My warehouse guy is wanting to buy his woman a frivilous, but yummy gift and seeing as my love of perfume is apparently no secret, he came to me inquiring which scents I feel are delectably sensual and downright nibble inducing on a woman. And since I can't clearly say as I've never found myself randomly sniffing various women, I had to go instead with my top five all-time favorites. And number one is my absolute favorite, it's what Christie calls my signature scent. Anyhow, on the off chance any of you happen to ever find yourself in a similar position or you're just looking for something yummy to pamper your skin with, I thought I'd share...

1. Chance by Chanel

2. Beyond Paradise by Estee Lauder

3. Heavenly by Victoria's Secret

4. Romance by Ralph Lauren

5. Beautiful Sheer by Estee Lauder

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home