The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Aimee--5 Things.

5 Things always in my purse:

1. My keys w/my numerous Cameron picture keychains
2. Cell phone
3. Lip gloss
4. Ibuprofen
5. Listerine Pocket Pak

5 Things always in my wallet:

1. Driver's license
2. Health insurance card
3. Check card
4. Random gift cards
5. Reciepts

5 Things always in my refrigerator:

1. Water
2. Bluberries
3. Capri Sun
4. String cheese
5. Eggs

5 Things always in my closet:

1. A bunch of old clothes I never wear
2. My Christmas decorations
3. My memory chest
4. My photo box
5. A bunch of shoes I rarely wear

5 Things always in my car:

1. CD player with converter (I don't have a "real" CD player in my car)
2. My CD case
3. My angel pin from Angie pinned to my sun visor
4. A small box of toys for Cameron
5. Pennies, pennies and more pennies

5 (or more) Things always on my desk:

1. Post-its
2. Coffee cup full of pens, pencils, markers, etc.
3. Framed photo of Cameron
4. Whatever book I'm reading or attempting to read
5. A scented candle (right now it's Yankee Candle's Clean Cotton)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home