The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

First time Aimee's had...

...her pale ass in a pool in over a year. The pictures of me are conveniently blurred and I swear, even though I complained about shoving my somewhat large ass into a bathing suit earlier, I did not do it on purpose, it was just the whole too much movement thing. My mom was having a fine time teasing me about being so pale I'm practically see through. LOL. Anyhow, we all had a blast, I suppose we'll have to do it again sometime.





3 Comments:

At Thu Aug 03, 08:05:00 AM, Blogger Drew said...

Very Cute Pics!

Think it's funny how Cammeron is in focus while he's jumping but YOU'RE not.... could that be because you're SATAN!!???( above question asked in "church lady"(r) voice)

Seriously it's been ages since I was pool side myself so I envy you your watersports. Looks like you both had alot of fun beating the heat.

 
At Thu Aug 03, 03:00:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Blurry photos? Tsk

 
At Fri Aug 04, 07:57:00 AM, Blogger Angie said...

*Gasp*

Drew, how did you know? LOL.

My mom is convinced that I'm blurry in all the pics because I was abducted by aliens and replaced with some kind of ghostly apparition of myself. Heh.

I know Evan, love, I should be ashamed of myself! I shall try to be a bit less of a blur next time. LOL.

Xo,
Aimee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home