The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Monday, August 21, 2006

~ Aimee ~

I had a wicked bad, very stressful and rather sad weekend. One I'd like to completely wipe from my memory, but I don't suppose that's an option. Sigh. Anyhow, seeing as nothing I have to talk about at the moment is remotely cheery, I stole this question thingy from Drew instead. And I realize that I just did one of these thingamajigs last week, but it's all good, I like them.

1. FIRST NAME? Aimee.

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Nah.

3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? About an hour ago. Life is a bitch.

4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Not particularly, I think it's a bit on the messy side and hard to read.

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Boars Head Turkey Pastrami.

6. KIDS? Love 'em, but I only have my Cameron and really, he's all I need--I'll just smother everyone elses kids with any excess love.

7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Ah, I'm an alright person I suppose, so sure, why not.

8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Just this one, I did tell someone that I was going to try my hand at the whole handwritten thing, but I've yet to actually do so.

9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Only every other sentence.

10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Nope.

11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Absolutely.

12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Lucky Charms, but sadly, they're not exactly on my diet.

13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Pretty much never.

14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Meh, sort of.

15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Mint Chocolate Chip which is closely rivaled by Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.

16. SHOE SIZE? 7.

17. RED OR PINK? Red.

18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Gods, just one? I suppose it'd be a tie between cellulite and stretch marks--both very unattractive things.

19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Someone...

20. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? I stole this from Drew cause I'm slick like that, but as far as answering it goes, if you feel so inclined, have at it.

21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Ah, none, but amazingly, I am wearing a nightgown this night and it's mint green (LOL).

22. LAST THING YOU ATE? Peas.

23. What ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The annoying hum of my hard drive.

24. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Forest Green.

25. FAVORITE SMELL? Shea butter, for reasons that elude me, I love that smell.

26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Mi madre.

27. FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Their eyes.

28. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Of course, Drew's a cool guy, trust me, he is.

29. FAVORITE DRINK? Midori Sour.

30. FAVORITE SPORT? Detest them all.

31. EYE COLOR? Hazel.

32. HAT SIZE? Have no clue, don't wear 'em.

33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope.

34. FAVORITE FOOD? I honestly do not know? I've recently developed a strange affection for blueberries.

35. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Happy Ending. For sure.

36. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED AT THE MOVIES? Pirates of the Caribbean 2.

37. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? As stated earlier, my nightgown is mint green.

38. HUGS OR KISSES? Kisses. Mmm. I love kisses.

39. FAVORITE DESSERT? Carrot cake.

40. WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Eh, who knows?

41. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? ^^ Ditto.

42. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Chill Factor by Sandra Brown.

43. What DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Nothing, but I watched The Ring 2 and a whole mess of Law & Order: SVU's on Saturday.

44. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Thunderstorms and just rain in general really.

45. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Rolling Stones.

46. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? As of now, South Carolina, but that'll change shortly.

47. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? Writing.

48. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? August 4, 1975 at Kings Daughters Hospital in Ashland, Kentucky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home