The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Sunday, September 03, 2006

For the sheer fun of it...

...Christie did my make-up and it looks pretty damn good, if I do say so myself (and I don't often--trust me). I like it.



4 Comments:

At Sun Sep 03, 10:10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look amazing Aimee! My mom saw your pics when I was on your blog and she said you were beautiful!! And you are ;)

Love xxxx

Thaly-Ann

 
At Sun Sep 03, 08:47:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OoooOoOOOOoOOO...you have Cleopatra eyes.

That's so HOT! Beautiful face, simply beautiful.

 
At Mon Sep 04, 07:02:00 AM, Blogger Drew said...

Dang.

That second picture is very easy on the eyes.

I hope your beau told you that you were a MILF after that.... because someone should've...
;-)

 
At Tue Sep 05, 09:04:00 AM, Blogger Angie said...

Thaly-Ann--Thank you, sweetheart! And your mom too (*wink*)! I don't feel all that beautiful really, but it makes me feel lovely that you think so!

Jason--Cleopatra, huh? I like it! Thank you, hon! Sincerely! And I'd argue the beautiful part of your comment cause I just don't see it, but I'm feeling too warm and fuzzy to argue right now (LOL)! You've done gone and made me smile! Splendid! Mmmuuuaaahhh!

Drew--MILF? Oh, goodness. LOL. Thanks (*smile*)! Personally, I'm thinking not, but I have to admit, I'm currently blushing cause you said so! You're too sweet, really you are!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home