The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Five Things.

A meme where I, your gracious host, tell you, my loving guests, five things about moi that I've previously neglected to do so...

* Though not many people know this (because I try very hard to be "Nancy Normal" in most situations), but I'm an odd eater (my sister insists I'm mental. Hah!). What's that mean? Well, let me give you an example... take pizza, for instance, first, I almost always, without fail, eat it crust first or backwards as my loving family likes to put it and the cheese, well, because it's my favorite part I have a hbit of taking it off and eating it separately. Oh, and muffins, I eat those backwards too, I flip them over and eat from the bottom to the top. The top is the best part after all.

** I may or may not have mentioned this here, who's to say, eh? Anyhow, I have a slightly eccentric affection for writing pens. Seriously. I love them! I covet them like they're going out of style tomorrow. My favorite pen, at least that I own, is this spiffy little Cross Morph pen that my pal Cathy bought me for Christmas a few years back, it ROCKS!

*** When I graduated high school, my main goal in life was to become a theater techie. I love all aspects of the theater, but lighting and sound and set design and props (etc.) that was my niche and very much what I wanted to do, but alas, once in the real world that desire became a fond yet distant memory.

**** Because this seems to baffle (and oddly, upset) some people, I'll tell you that I've never watched any of the Godfather movies (nope, not a one) and, at this point, I don't have any plans to do so. But, hey, I really enjoyed Goodfellas.

And since it was the delectably delightful Nina who tagged me (and not my alter ego--heh) for this little meme, I'm feeling slightly salacious (mmm, she does that to me)... I love you, gorgeous! Mwah!

***** When I'm riding Drew reverse cowgirl (which, since I've showed him how I like to do it, I rather enjoy), I love it when he reaches up and grabs ahold of my hair, tugging my head back towards him until my back is slightly bowed. Mmm. Good stuff.

And that's all. As for tags, well, you know how I am about those, yes? But, if you're wanting to do it, by all means, do...

Labels:

2 Comments:

At Thu Apr 19, 12:54:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Now that's an image I can be stuck with

 
At Fri Apr 20, 12:27:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi angel,
Don't forget Cupcakes! me too from the bottom up! After all the frosting is the best part!
Thanks so much angel,
I love you right back!
nina
p.s. as for number 5, I will refrain from elaborating on the condition of my condition right now...heh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home