The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Ah, life, how sweet it is.

Strep throat AND sun poisening. I'm still contemplating that "why me" thing. And I feel bad, really really bad.

2 Comments:

At Sun Apr 01, 07:44:00 AM, Blogger Drew said...

sorry to hear that you're still feeling bad. I'm better of sorts, out from under my cold... but can relate to the why me...

Heck on thrusday I would've welcomed a coherent thought. I had such a bad cold on thrusday I didn't even have the eneregy to watch tv.

Hope you feel better. and hope your family hasn't been too much of a pain while you were sick

 
At Mon Apr 02, 11:29:00 AM, Blogger Aimee said...

Thanks, Drew :)

And I'm sorry you're contemplating the "why me's" too, but I am glad you're feeling better cold-wise.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home