The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Aimee's Entry - Dude, why?

I swear, what is it?? I can't even get a piddly five bloody seconds of quiet time today. WHY?

ARGH - I am in such a pissy mood!

First - I'm tired because my son has an ear infection and he was up screaming his lungs out from 3 AM until I had to get up for work. Second - I have a cold (AGAIN) and since my lovely insurance company is still dicking around with my infusions, I feel like the walking dead. This is the second cold I've had in March and I pray to anyone who'll listen that this one doesn't get as bad as the first one. Hell, I thought that sucker was gonna kill me. And then there's my insurance company (as I mentioned above), we're still all locked in a battle to get them to authorize my IVIG infusions I am currently 13 days late for my treatment and I figure my Igg level is bottoming out. Heck, it never really gets too high when I have my treatments regularly, so, I can just imagine it now that they've halted them. Oh well, what am I gonna do?

Have you heard enough of my bitching for one day? LOL, I could probably find more to bitch about but I'm gonna give you a break, plus, I'm exhausted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home