The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Aimee's Entry - Boo... Hiss...

I'm having a bad fucking day medically and it's bothering me. I don't normally let it bother me but today I can't seem to shrug it off.

I'm in pain and my legs, ankles and feet are swollen, it's very uncomfortable. My mom is pissed at me for not calling my immunologist today to tell her that I started swelling like an overinflated balloon last night and it keeps getting worse so she decided to put the fear of death in me by naming all the things that could be wrong. I understand why she felt the need to do it but it wasn't what I needed.

I'm tired. I've been trying to play it cool tonight and act like everything is just dandy but I gotta tell you, I'm just about out of false cheer.

Fuck it.

I'm sorry for this but I needed to vent.

2 Comments:

At Sat Jul 09, 01:31:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Aimee, hon, you're in my thoughts. You're a strong and wonderful woman, and I'm confident you'll be fine.

 
At Sat Jul 09, 03:07:00 AM, Blogger grave_creek said...

YOU ARE A SURVIVOR!!!NEVER GIVE UP!!! SHIT HAPPENS IN LIFE!! WHAT YOU MAKE OF IT SHOWS HOW GREAT YOU ARE!!!you know i love you too much to hear you in pain!!! you are my daily sunshine on the blog!! kisses and hug from your friend who loves ya very mucho!!!!
xxx didier!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home