The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Aimee's Entry - Calgon, Take Me Away...

Life has been extremely crazy lately. Sigh. I wish it would slow the fuck down so I can catch up.

Family drama (in which I can not talk about here) has been a bitch to deal with, work is kicking my ass consistently, I've managed to pick up another cold, because of a mix up with my last IVIG infusion - I didn't get to register Cameron for kindergarten and I still haven't scheduled appointments with my surgeon or the OB/GYN.

I'm feeling like one of the chicks in those old commercials... Calgon, take me away.

So, does anyone remember my extreme adoration for sex blogs? No? Well, I abso-fucking-lutely love them. It's the closet voyeur in me, what can I say? Anyway, I found a new one to lust over... Eros Blog ...it's different, fun, fabulous (trust me)... check it out.

Ooo Ooo Ooo... Drew has been working on this motorcycle and I have to tell you, usually when he does a job, I don't pay much attention but the things he's doing to this motorcycle fascinate me. It's a Superman thing and it's incredibly cool. I wish I could find where he stashed those pictures on the computer cause I'd post them but I'm really anxious to see this bike when he's completely finished with it. The stuff he's airbrushed on the tank and fenders so far is awesome. There's this picture of Jor-El that's bad ass. I'll have to find those pictures.

Oh, I was chatting with my sister online last night and we started talking about random things and she started telling me about something naughty she did. She, of course, made me swear not to tell a soul so, I shared my naughty dream with her. She said...

"Oooo, I love dreams like that. So, is there like a picture of him anywhere online?"

I said, "Yep." And led her in the right direction.

So, she IM's me a few minutes later with this bit of info, "Oh, he's cute but he kinda looks like Drew, just thinner..."

Nah. "You think?"

"Mmm Hmm."

And, of course, I had to go do a comparison and you know what? She's kind of got a point... there are definitely similarities. So, while I may have wet and wild dreams about a man I've never met, at least my taste in men is consistent.

Okay, well that's enough babbling for one day. Night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home