The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Monday, June 27, 2005

Aimee's Entry - BLAH!

I'm in such a pissy mood today.

I have a migraine that just won't quit, it looks like the end of the world outside and I'm tired. Blah.

BUT...

I had the most vividly erotic dream I've ever had in my life last night so that's something, eh?

The husband did not have a starring role in this dream (shameful, I know but Angie assured me that when it comes to dreaming, it's perfectly okay) but it was well, orgasmic to say the least.

I've decided that thinking about someone before you go to bed is a bad idea because once in sleep you have no control over the wicked things your dreams pull them into.

And the really odd thing is, I rarely remember my dreams and after this one, I'm thinking that's a darn shame.

3 Comments:

At Mon Jun 27, 06:58:00 PM, Blogger Jay said...

Who wants to dream about your own living and breathing partner anyway? Unattainable, unsuitable men are so much more fun.

Mmm... Batman... mmmm...

 
At Tue Jun 28, 12:35:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Deatils, luv, details.

 
At Tue Jun 28, 06:28:00 PM, Blogger Sven said...

I have such lousy contact with my dreams myself, and I envy you in that way.

To cheer you up, I'v tagged you and Angie again, since I really like your first response :) Hope that's ok? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home