The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Angie's Entry - I'm bored

I saw this while I was reading Jerzee Girl's blog and I thought it was a cool tag thinger ma jobber. (and jerzee borrowed it from bibsy, so thank you to both of you!))

10 Years Ago, I...
1. Was 20 years old
2. Just finished my second year in college
3. Got my cat and named him after my favorite beverage at the time - Whisky (thanks Jack!)
4. Was working a third shift job for the summer
5. I couldn't wait to move out

5 Years Ago, I...
1. Was 25 years old
2. Was living back with my mom
3. Couldn't see myself ever being with another guy
4. Hated my life
5. Had no motivation

Yesterday, I...
1. Went for a walk
2. Ordered pizza -yum!
3. Told my dog I love her
4. Listened to it rain
5. Hoped the guy I like would call

Today, I..
1. Left for work late, but not too late.
2. Found this neat quiz thing
3. Will hand out paychecks at work
4. Paid my house payment
5. Stood my ground with a vendor that called and tried to talk me out of a return

Tomorrow, I will...
1. Go tanning again, gotta keep that Jlo glow I have working for me
2. Try to look busy at work, even tho I'm not
3. Try to smile even when people annoy me
4. Be thankful for the great people I have in my life
5. Hope the guy I like calls me! (LOL)

5 Snacks I Enjoy:
1. Cheez-its
2. Cold Stone Creamery Ice Cream
3. Anything chocolate - Godiva truffles are at the top of the list!
4. Doritos - Nacho cheese
5. Triscuits

5 Songs I Know all the Words to, Even Without the Music: (I could have made this list so much longer, but I didn't!)
1. Copacabana - Barry Manilow
2. More than words - Extreme (Don't ask)
3. Back 2 Good - Matchbox 20
4. In Da Club - 50 Cent
5. Without Me - Eminem

5 Things I Would Do With $100,000,000.00:
1. Buy a house for myself, my mom and my brother
2. Buy my two dream cars : Fully loaded Chevrolet Z71, extended cab, Black and have my 98 Grand Prix pimped by Xzibit and the guys at West Coast Customs!
3. Take a group of friends to Hawai'i for a few weeks to stay at my new beach house with a cabana boy or ten!
4. Set my whole family up for the rest of their lives
5. NOT dress my dog up in silly dog clothes

Top 5 Locations I'd Like to Run Away To:
1. Oahu, Hawai'i
2. The Carribean
3. Greece
4. Italy
5. Any where warm

5 Bad Habits I Have:
1. Smoking
2. Holding things in too long
3. Being too nice
4. Being too much of a bitch other times
5. Over thinking

5 Things I like Doing:
1. Hanging out with friends
2. Watching TV
3. Reading
4. Listening to music
5. Laughing at my dog

5 Things I Would Never Wear:
1. A clown suit or any costume
2. Fluorescent colored clothes
3. The color pink
4. A tube top
5. Spandex in public

5 T.V. Shows I Like:
1. CSI (any of them)
2. Law and Order : SVU (mostly)
3. World Poker Tour
4. Friends
5. Will & Grace

5 Movies I Like:
1. Gladiator
2. Ocean's Eleven
3. When A Man Loves A Woman
4. The Usual Suspects
5. Twister

5 Famous People I'd like to Meet:
1. Eminem
2. Tommy Lee
3. Nikki Sixx
4. Gary Dourdan (Warrick Brown from CSI, The Original)
5. Jenna Jameson

5 Biggest Joys at the Moment:
1. My car is running with no major problems! (knock on wood)
2. My dog is always excited to see me come home
3. I'm losing weight by walking a few times a week
4. I'm going to see Motley Crue in August
5. Things seem to be going ok, for now


Tag you're it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home