The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Friday, June 10, 2005

Angie's Entry - Caution Extreme Weirdness Ahead

Are there any dream interpreters out there? Cause boy do I have an odd one for you!

For basically the past ten years or so, I don't sleep the entire night through. I wake up, wide awake at least a half a dozen times a night. I'm used to it now, so that's not the weird part.

Here's the dream I had that literally shook me awake this morning.


I parked my car at the beginning of the curve to my association. Turned it off, got out and walked the half block to my house. I walked up the sidewalk, pulled open the screen door and noticed that my other door was slightly open. My dog wasn't barking like she usually does when she hears me. I set my bag and purse down on the floor, and a gun materializes in my right hand. I close the front door behind me and shoo the dog into her kennel.

I start walking around my house, gun poised in both hands. I check the front closet, the downstairs bathroom and announce "I've got a desert eagle in my hands so come on out."

Then we skip forward to where I'm lying in bed on my left side and I feel someone in my bedroom moving around. This person, who's face I can't see sits down behind me, his right hand traps me under my blankets. I open my eyes and turn my head slowly to him. I can't make out his face and his voice is not recognizable to me.

He leans over me, draping himself on me and says "you can do whatever you want to me."

At this point, there's storms moving over my house and I literally jump myself awake. It felt so real. I looked at the clock and it was 4:25 am. I stayed off and on awake until I had to get up at 5:30 for work. I love thunderstorms so when it's storming out, I tend to be a very light sleeper.

So any thoughts anyone?

How's that for twisted? Just nod an d smile at the crazy lady, back away slowly. Slowly now. No sudden movements, you don't want to disturb her anymore than she already is.

LOL

Today is my boss's last day. I was just thinking that I've worked with her for five years. I wanted to stop and pick up a card for her last night, but I ran out of time. I don't know that a hallmark card would express to her how much I'm going to miss working for her and how much I hope this new job brings her happiness and fulfillment many times over. She's been so very patient with me. Helping me, teaching me more about accounting than I ever wanted to know. Giving me countless opportunities to learn from her.

Today is gonna be sad. I'm already starting to feel sad.

So far there aren't any plans for the weekend. I may be heading up to my cousin's to visit with my niece's (one who's my mini-me) and nephew. Then my friend Katie, he brother's b-day was last week and he's having party at his place Saturday night. So I'm gonna stop by there for a bit. Katie told me to bring Aaron, or Pete, who ever I wanted to. LOL

Have a super weekend everyone! I'll fill you in on all the details of my weekend on Monday!

6 Comments:

At Fri Jun 10, 11:41:00 AM, Blogger grave_creek said...

humph......maybe you dreamt bout that because we were speaking of your wish to have worked for the fbi!! ....i have the recurring dream of trying to fly....and its always when im being chased by monsters etc!!! guess were both good to go to the asylum!!!!

 
At Fri Jun 10, 12:43:00 PM, Blogger Angie said...

As long as they put us next to each other in the institution so we can talk through the vents!

Ang

 
At Fri Jun 10, 12:57:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

What a funky dream. I think your subconscious is messing around with you a little bit

 
At Sat Jun 11, 05:10:00 AM, Blogger Sven said...

Being raised a jungian when it comes to dreams, I have only questions for you:
did you feel thretened in the house or in command?
what does the house signify to you, a place to stay or your Home? If Home, it tend to represent yourself. Sometimes really weird parts of dreams are just there to be an !...

If you didn't have time to pick up a card, you could send one to her new job. That she would really appreciate ;)

 
At Sun Jun 12, 02:06:00 PM, Blogger Jay said...

Right, let the Dream(boat) Doctor interpret your nocturnal visions: You're horny. Behold the evidence:

"...my other door was slightly open"

"...a gun materializes in my right hand"

"...shoo the dog into her kennel"

"...gun poised in both hands"

"...check the front closet"

And then you move into the serious anonymous-stranger-in-your-bed hardcore stuff, which isn't even subtle.

You're horny, girl, you're horny.

 
At Sun Jun 12, 08:31:00 PM, Blogger Angie said...

Yeah, I'm with Jay... horny, definitely horny. Or maybe it's me? I dunno.

I love ya!!
Aimee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home