The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Monday, June 06, 2005

Angie's Entry - It was a long weekend,

not that I'm complaining. By any means.

We had a potluck here at work on Friday and it was really good. Paul and I came up with it and everyone loved it. So now we're trying to think of the next one. Maybe a big salad potluck. Since the weather is warmer.

Friday night, I went walking with Katie, then headed home. I hadn't heard from Aaron, and I wasn't gonna sit around and wait for him to call. My cousin called and asked me to go up to her house and play No limit Texas Hold 'em. My brother was coming down too, so off I went!

Aaron called me around 8. He broke his phone on Tuesday night and couldn't get my number out of it.

So I played one game of poker, then headed down to meet him at the bar. We stayed at the bar for a while, then headed over to a friend of his house for a bonfire. Stayed there until 5 or so, went back to his place and curled up together. He rubbed my back and I swear it felt soooo good. He has big hands, slightly rough from some manual labor and it was so relaxing. I love backrubs. Absolutely love them!

He told me I make him flustered.

I think that's a good thing. Sort of. LOL

Saturday I had a dance recital for my niece to go to, I left around 10:30 am. My niece is mini-me. Honest. People mistake us all the time for mother and daughter. The only difference is she has blue eyes and mine are brown. I'll try and get a picture of us on the 4th of July and post it so you can judge for yourselves. Then you can see me too. Sorry, but I hate having my picture taken.

Then a bunch of us went out for dinner. I went back home and sat in my chair, fell asleep for a while, called Nicole who was going down to crazy days in North St. Paul. Which I did not feel like going to .

See there's like five bars on Main street and when crazy days is going , their all packed. I mean standng room only. It's crowded, smoky, hot and not something I was looking forward to doing. So I opt'd for a nap. Aaron wanted to go down there and I told him to have fun, cause I wasn't. No way. So around 10:30 I headed back down to his place. We went to Smiley's then he begged me into going down to Bleecher's.

Yesterday his sister was having a birthday party for her twins. I wasn't going to stop in, one cause I had to get home and let the dog out. It was already 5 in the afternoon by now. Two, I wasn't really ready for the whole - meet the family thing. Granted I already met his mom a while back. His dad is/was up at the bar with us when Teresa and I would go up there after work. But still.

So he tells his sister that I'm with him and she's like - holy shit! Come see my kids real quick.

So two hours later! It was fine. I love his sister, she's such a sweetheart.

So we didn't really talk about much. Friday morning he couldn't get any words out of his mouth, that's when he told me I make him flustered. LOL You men are peculiar creatures.

Nicole was giving me shit on Saturday night cause we haven't even kissed. It's not that big of a deal for me, what's the hurry?

OH! and the most wierd thing by far! A while back, a year or so, I had a friends with benefits(Pete). He works at my part time job. We hooked up every once and a while, but stopped a little over a year ago. He had a girlfriend and as far as I knew until friday afternoon, he still did.

Well he instant messages me and starts flirty flirtying with me. BIG time. And I quote"Well if it rains, we'll have to take our clothes off and dry off at my place" So I'm thinking, what the hell is up with this?! I go to work and tell Nicole I need to talk to her. So we go out and smoke and she tells me they broke up a few months ago.

So what the fuck? I'm like, ok. So first no one is interested and now there's two?

The thing with Pete is that, I would be a rebound. He's got a one year old son. Not that I don't like kids, but. I dunno, there's pros and cons with both guys. We'll have to see.

Bath and Body works is having theuir semi-annual sale today and I'm going right after work! Not that I don't have half the store in my bathroom already, but when shower gel and lotion is like $5 - hell yeah!!

Aiight ya'll, I'm outtie!! Talk to ya later!

I hope you all had a good weekend!

3 Comments:

At Mon Jun 06, 01:09:00 PM, Blogger grave_creek said...

sooo the backrub didnt end exactly like we predicted ,huh?? better luck next time lol!!!

 
At Tue Jun 07, 12:49:00 PM, Blogger Angie said...

You guys are so rock solid!

GC, It didn't end like I thought, but I'm ok with it. We've been waiting for like 7 years to have our time together to see if anything will happen, so I see no rush in jumping into bed (sex)together.

Rod,
You're damn right it feels good! LOL

Tom,
You are very right. Pete and Aaron are similar in a lot of ways so that's why this has me a little on edge. But I'm trying not to jump ahead of myself. Take one day at a time and see what happens. I mean Pete wants to get together and have drinks, but I'm leaving the ball in his court. If he wants soemthing to happen, if either of them want something to happen, they're gonna have to come after me. Their gonna have to show their interest.

But yes, when he said I make him flustered, I won't lie, I smiled.

Thanks guys!! :) ;)

Ang

 
At Tue Jun 07, 07:26:00 PM, Blogger Sven said...

OOC - sorry A&A, but I'v tagged you both, I hope you can do a coop, please, pretty please?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home