The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Aimee's Entry - Kidnap? Me? Umm, I Plead The Fifth!!!

I was thinking that between the shameless rambling I did about my inability to achieve orgasm without umm... help (yeah, help is a good word) from inanimate objects, nonsensically followed by that whole freakish obsession with my nails thing that y'all figured I was looney tunes. I had bleak images of you creeping away... silently so as not to disturb the resident nutcase. But my goofy posting didn't traumatize you. Oh no, you stuck it out. Thanks. Y'all ROCK. (Side Note: I tend to speak whatever's on my mind (literally) so, it's pretty much a given that I will continue to go off on maniacal fieldtrips - I just can't help it.)

You know, you all are extremely fantastic. I mean, Matt thinks we're awesome and Jay thought I was running a schitzo blog. How cool is that? So, thanks y'all for stopping by our house of madness... While you're here, you'll encounter our thought-provokingly sincere and sometimes titillating thoughts (all of which are seriously overshadowed by a bunch of endless rambling). We adore the comments that y'all lovingly leave for us (they makes us all warm and gushy inside) so, if we fail to respond to one please know that they are appreciated. Now, sit back, relax (we're fairly friendly ladies), enjoy your stay and by all means come back and visit us anytime - we love having company.

Well, I didn't blog yesterday because it turned into the day from hell. There are certain people who feel that when they're in a serious pinch, I'm the "go-to" girl. Most of the time, I don't mind, I'll always help if I can but sometimes it gets a bit tiring.

I got a call from my dad at 5 minutes after 5 yesterday and let me tell you, I moved mountains, crossed rivers and parted seas to get to where my dad was stranded with my grandparents super-quick so they wouldn't be left baking in the 90+ degree weather that graced us yesterday. I took my grandparents home, took my dad to get a new battery then stood on the side of the road with him while he installed it to make sure it worked. By the time all that was done it was coming up on 7:30 PM so, I called Drew because he was closer and I wanted him to go pick up Cameron from his teachers house at 8:00 PM (she, Cameron's teacher, took him home with her so I could go help my dad) and Drew felt "put-out" by my dad so he morphed into "prick-mode" and I had to engage in a verbal tussle with him. I didn't get home until 7:50 and then I ran around like a madwoman, taking out the dog and what-not so I could watch the season finale of American Idol.

And to cap it off, the lady 4 townhouses down came banging on my door at 11:00 PM because her two brothers were pounding the shit out of each other and she wanted me to call 911. Why ME?? But, sighs, like a good neighbor I stood outside in my PJ's conversing with the 911 operator on my cell.

I'm hoping tonight is nice and peaceful.

Please.

Oh, guess what? Angie posted again... I think it might snow later (hee hee). And Ang, you forgot Taylor!?! GAH!! She'll be so hurt. It's okay, I'll talk to her ;)

Kidnap him? Me? *looks around sheepishly* NO. Of course not! Why would you think such a thing...

*backs out of here slowly*

4 Comments:

At Wed May 25, 11:22:00 PM, Blogger Jay said...

Reading this manic, I'm slowly reverting to my earlier opinion that this is a schizo's blog. But hey, that's still cool and very fun -backs away slooooowly-.

And actually, considering the kind of day you had I wouldn't blame you for hiding behind another personality.

Nice to meet 'both of you'.

 
At Wed May 25, 11:24:00 PM, Blogger Jay said...

I meant, "reading this manic post".

See what fear does to you?

 
At Thu May 26, 06:49:00 AM, Blogger Angie said...

Jay,

I am here to assure you that Aimee and I are indeed seperate enities. I would post a pic of myself, but it might scare you and any others off!

However, Aimee and I are more and more frequently having the same thoughts about random things, to the point where we're both going - woah, that's wierd. But it once again proves - great minds think alike. Even though my mind isn't so great, I try.

Thanks for hangin with us tho'!

Ang

 
At Fri May 27, 02:31:00 PM, Blogger Angie said...

Thanks Matt :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home