The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Aimee's Entry - Feeding the Addiction...

Thanks Jasmine for helping me feed my addiction... (I don't know what about these quizzes entertains me so? Hmm)

bitch
your bitch.

What swear word are you?
brought to you by
Quizilla



1 Comments:

At Tue May 17, 12:25:00 PM, Blogger Jaschocolate said...

Haha.. you are welcome.. quizzes can be very entertaining when you are bored.. Your breast issue lead me to post an entry on cherishing things... haha..
Here's the link http://jaschocolate.blogspot.com/2005/05/matter-about-breasts.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home