The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Aimee's Entry - So, Let's Talk About Meeee...

Well, since Angie told you a bit about her, I figured I'd follow suit. Hmm, let's see what tedious things I can come up with about me that'll probably bore you to tears.

* My parents chose the name 'Aimee' because they liked the spelling, they thought it was different. And though it has the fancy French spelling, it doesn't have the fancy French pronunciation (which is kind of like Ah-me). Nope, it's pronounced like Amy.

* My middle name is Dawn, after my mother (it's a tradition thing).

* Together 'Aimee Dawn' means, 'beloved break of day'. Awww, how cute (not really).

* I was born in Ashland, Kentucky at Kings Daughters Hospital on August 4th 1975. Which, ladies and gents, brings me creeping up on 30 super-fast.

* I currently and well, basically for the past 24 years have lived in sunny South Florida.

* I'm a hazel eyed blonde (which you probably already realize since I posted a picture). Anyway, my eyes tend to stray more towards a weird aqua color (Drew said my eyes are like a mood ring - I never really thought of it that way but okay). I don't have that light, sun-kissed blonde that I long for - I'm stuck with that darker, dirty-blonde. Up until a few months ago I had really long hair (it was down to my ass) but it consistently annoyed me so I chopped off 12 inches (which is still a rather sore spot around here).

* I'm short. Very short. 5'1", I believe. It's a bit awkward since Drew is 6'2" but we manage to fit somehow.

* Christie is my only blood-related sibling and she's beautiful (again you know this because she was in the picture I posted). I just love her to pieces.

* I drive a 2002 Ford Explorer.

* Like Angie, I'm a smoker. I've been smoking since I was 18.

* I lost my virginity to a man when I was 16. I had an intimate sexual experience with a female before that but I've never considered that the loss of my virginity.

* I've slept with 6 men (including Drew).

* Other than the female I mentioned earlier, I've only fooled around with 1 other woman when I was in my early twenties. But I'd be intimate with another woman if the situation arose.

* I started dating Drew when I was 20, he was 16. We got married on June 27th 1999 and our first and only child (Cameron) was born on December 8th 2000.

* Cameron was born 4 weeks early and had to stay in Neonatal Intensive Care for 10 days. That was the hardest 10 days of my life.

* I've worked as an Administrative Assistant for a construction company since May 1997. And Ironically, I fucking LOVE my job.

* I have a chronic illness. I found out that I was sick when I was 22.

* I absolutely love to read but I'm not much of a TV watcher. American Idol, House and Six Feet Under are the only 3 shows that I watch religiously.

* I love to write all sorts of things but erotica is my real passion.


* I'm a sucker for action movies. I'm not too fond of comedies. Tear jerkers make me weepy so I tend to steer clear of them. And I'm a BIG scaredy cat so, I close my eyes through most horror flicks. Except 'Scream' (all of them), don't ask me why but I actually liked every one of them.

* I love all kinds of music but I'm partial to Hip-Hop.

* My favorite color is emerald green.

* I have a slightly odd obsession with pajamas. Speaking of which, last night I had to walk the dog and the little ass went tearing across the parking lot like a bat out of hell, dragging me with him and I gave the neighbors a bit of a free show before I managed to catch my fucking pajama pants. And the lesson I learned here is: Make sure you tighten the drawstring on your pajama bottoms before prancing around outside.

* I have pretty much the same weirdo obsession with house slippers (I know, I can't help it), clear lip gloss and fragrances.

* I love to take those silly online quizzes. I took one the other day, the topic was, "What kind of sexy are you?" and it kindly informed me that I’m "Boyishly Sexy", I’m not quite sure how to take that. Hmmm.

And hell, I can't think of anything else but if you think of something you'd like to know - ask. I'll answer if I can.

Night. Xoxo.

2 Comments:

At Wed May 11, 08:24:00 AM, Blogger Angie said...

Aim,
I only wore Taz once so far, so I haven't washed it yet. It was cold the day I decided to wear it, so hence no need to wash it.

But I had fun showing it off to peeps.

Ang

 
At Wed May 11, 09:02:00 PM, Blogger Angie said...

Ang,
I'm happy you had fun showing it off :)

But seriously, if it fades, let me know and I'ma have Drew make you a new one.

Oh, I'm such a dork, I saw this awesome postcard of the beach where we spent Mother's Day and I was going to buy it to send to you but it was on the way out the door and Drew was being uncooperative (as usual). I'm still carrying around the post card you sent me from Hawaii - LOL. I have the bookmark you sent me in one book and the post card in another ;)

Aim

 

Post a Comment

<< Home