The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Aimee's Entry - S/W/F Indeed...

I should probably warn you that I’m on the reckless side of pissed right now and when that happens my language tends to take a complete nosedive. So, if you don’t want to burn your eyes with my scathing tongue you can check out yesterdays entry about the Great Color Debate.

And for y'all that are still with me, you’re going to have to bare with me while I have an immature moment. I need to get this out of my system. I'll be back to normal in just a few.

I said that I wasn't going to let it bother me. I said that I was going to let your stupid, petty, immature, ignorant bullshit just slide right the fuck off of me. Water under the bridge and all that. Finished. Done. Over. I said that if you wanted to keep pretending that you were the fucking injured party in all of this ridiculous bullshit, then so be it. That's nothing but a bunch of fucking garbage but whatever. Not my fucking problem if you want to lie to yourself. I said that I wasn't going to be mad… Well guess what you egotistical bitch - FUCK YOU! I am still mad.

It fucking burns me but I've kept my fucking mouth shut and refused to defend myself, partly out of respect for a friendship (and I use that term loosely - very loosely) that used to mean something to me but mainly because you're too fucking self-righteous to listen to the fucking TRUTH.

Well fuck that. When all this petty shit went down, you fucking jumped my ass in public and I just sat back like a fucking pussy and took it. Oh wait, you didn’t actually use my name, did you? No, that’s right, you used some insultingly childish phrase to address me. Well, I didn’t use your name here either so I guess we’re fucking even.

Gosh, you know, all this reminiscing is making me sappy… thinking back to all the time and attention that I devoted to you out of some misguided sense of friendship with a great big “FUCK OVER” as a thank you for my effort. Oh, and we can’t forget the “FUCK OVER” that Angie received to match mine when your fucking lap dog nipped free of her leash and went off half-cocked. Attacking Angie and pulling her into the middle of something she had NOTHING to do with. That, more than anything is something I'll never get past.

Ah, the good times. Let ‘em roll.

Well, you got one more “FUCK OVER” in - Congratulations but that was the last one, I’m done with that shit. So, let’s make a toast, eh? To you and your new digs, I don’t think I’ll be visiting often. Here’s hoping it all falls down. Cheers Mate.

And Angie, I know I should’ve just left it alone… closed the door and walked away but that last jab was the nail in the coffin for me. And I couldn’t move past it until I got it off my chest.

Whoo. Okay. I’m done. And I’m sorry about that y‘all but I’m only human and I’d just finally reached my boiling point.

Tomorrow I promise to be nice even if it kills me. Night y‘all. Xoxo

2 Comments:

At Wed May 04, 09:22:00 PM, Blogger Angie said...

Yeah, I'm sorry! That was my, "I have to let off some steam or spontaneously combust" entry. Somebody fucked me over and I got pissed.

I'm usually much friendlier. Sorry...

~ Aimee

 
At Thu May 05, 12:15:00 PM, Blogger Angie said...

Thank you Evan :)

I rarely go off but, well, yesterday was an exception. I was just a little peeved ;)

And the chances of her finding this blog, if she cares to look, are fairly good because the link is posted up at our website. Oh well, let the bitch (and her little puppy dog too) come play in our playground.

Xo,
Aimee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home